We enjoy visiting our users at their utilities. Milsoft’s support staff can arrange to come directly to your utility and provide on-site training for any of our applications.
Key Advantages to On-Site Training
- On-site training allows expert advice to come to you with directly applicable, utility specific solutions.
- The ability to train up to 10 employees of your utility at one time.
- Keep your key people on site in case an emergency requires their immediate attention.
- If you have specific concerns, or if you have a situation that needs very specific attention, we’ll take a look and see what we can do to help.
- All sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. and typically conclude by 4:30 p.m. each day.
Milsoft's expert staff is available to perform individualized training and implementation assistance at your office.
Most Common Types of On-Site Training Offered:
- Engineering Analysis- Two Days- One Utility
- Engineering Analysis- Three Days- One Utility
- Engineering Analysis- Three Days- Multiple Utilities
- Outage Management System- Two Days- One Utility
- Outage Management System- Three Days- One Utility
- Outage Management System- Three Days- Multiple Utilities
- Geographic Information System- Two Days- One Utility
- Geographic Information System- Three Days- One Utility
- Interactive Voice Response- Two Days - One Utility
- Interactive Voice Response- Three Days- One Utility
For a quotation on any option above, please contact Milsoft at 1.800.344.5647 or send an email to email@example.com.